Email σε φίλο σας
G+ στο Google+
σε Blogs, Forums, ...
Product Owner E-commerce (Κατερίνη)
Κωδικός αγγελίας: 56593-4-0
♥Αποθήκευση στις αγαπημένεςΗμερομηνία καταχώρησης: 22-10-2015 17:03:30
Απαντήστε στο: [email protected]
Homemarkt.gr is part of Angelopoulos Bros & Co business. Our company has wide range furniture and equipment offerings for consumer and professional use. Thanks to our high quality products and services we are well established company in the Greek market. Our offerings cover all the requirements and aspects of both professional and consumer use.
Our goal is to offer high quality stylish products, reliably, with emphasis on high after sales services.
We are currently looking for an ambitious product owner for our Digital Product department. The candidates should be able to drive our e-commerce activities for both B2B and B2C digital channels. If you are a master of driving products to strategic goals and want your idea to be executed in perfection, then this is the job for you!
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features
- Research and specify enhancements and in the sales and marketing funnel
- Liaise with designers and developers
- Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site and marketing material
- Understand how experiments may be improved
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website
- Understand how changes will impact other experiments
- Monitor, conduct analysis and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of web analytics, user analysis, user surveys and internal tools.
- Document the details and impact of experiments and new features.
Ideal candidate experience and requirements
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Experience with A/B or Multivariate testing
- Experience working with large preferably e-commerce sites. Multilingual sites are a plus, furniture industry is preferable.
- 3 years of experience working at a web-based company
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- Experienced with Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics and HotJar
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
- Able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a \”can do\” attitude toward problem solving
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology
- Passionate about furniture and home improvement
- Applicants with specialist knowledge and experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design, or consumer psychology and research will be considered with priority.
- Formal education in management is a huge plus.
Προσφέρω θέση εργασίας
Καταχωρητής: Επαγγελματίας / Επιχείρηση (Μη εγγεγραμμένος χρήστης)
Τύπος αγγελίας: ΠροσφοράX Διαγραφή αγγελίας ⚑ Σήμανση / αναφορά αγγελίας
→ Χρήσιμες συμβουλές για ασφαλείς συναλλαγές ←